Our flexible, online program gives you the practical, in-demand construction management skills to help advance your career or land a job in the industry.
Program at a Glance
- Six online courses
- Complete all six to earn a certificate in 12 months
- Individual class: $865-895
- Full program: $4,462.50-$5,253.00
Who is This Program For?
- Entry- and mid-level construction professionals looking to accelerate their career progression
- Experienced construction professionals interested in honing key skills in specific areas
- Field or office staff seeking a practical understanding of the construction industry as a whole
- Career changers interested in moving into the construction sector
What You'll Learn
- How to read and apply blueprints and plans from conceptual drawings to final construction
- Approaches for preparing winning bids and managing design-and-build projects of any size
- Proven strategies for supervising and monitoring construction activities
- Cost accounting principles and applications in a construction environment to keep projects on budget
- Big picture perspectives on the roles of and how to communicate effectively with key project stakeholders
What You'll Get
- UC-quality education with academic credit
- Flexible learning that fits your schedule
- Class projects and real-world case studies that provide you with a clear understanding of the industry
- Practical skills you’ll be able to apply in your job immediately
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your knowledge and abilities to employers
Free, personalized career resources that help you develop your professional goals, build a career plan, hone communication and interview skills, and more.
Career-enhancing Outcomes for Construction Professionals
“The UC Davis Construction Management Certificate Program had all the components necessary to help me achieve my goals. A few months after enrolling , I received an offer for the position I’m in now—a career opportunity that I never thought I would achieve when I started in the construction industry.” — D. Quezada, project manager, Silverado Contractors, Inc.
“The UC Davis Construction Management Certificate Program laid the groundwork and helped me gain the skills I needed to get to the current position that I’m in now.” — D. Kruger, regional manager, Royal Electric