Our transformative program prepares you to become certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) - the only globally-recognized credential program for coaches.
Program at a Glance
- Complete in five months
What You'll Get
- Engaged, MCC- and PCC-credentialed coaches will teach you to develop and maintain coaching skills
- Networking with faculty and a cohort of professional peers that broadens and enriches your learning experience and career prospects
- Class work, case studies and student coach assignments that offer relevant, dynamic and relational learning opportunities
- An academically rigorous and rewarding program that will put you at the forefront of this in-demand field
This Accredited Coach Training Program is considered a pathway to ICF PCC certification. Program features include:
- 150 academic credit hours of coach-specific training
- Mentor coaches who provide feedback on your coaching skill development
- Non-paying clients to jumpstart your coaching experience and performance evaluation process
What Our Students Say
“Whether you’ve been coaching for a year or two or you just have a passion for helping people, I would absolutely recommend this program. It’s a great way to learn the core competencies and to get practice.”
– Amy Shuman, workforce development director, UC Davis
“As a 30-year Air Force veteran, I understand the importance of life-long learning. I chose to enroll in the Professional Coaching for Life and Work Certificate Program to improve my skills and make myself more marketable as I sought new opportunities. It led to my opening a successful business venture and aided in my transition from military to civilian life and work.”
– Ray Weaver, owner and CEO, ABOGE Coaching and Consulting
Designed and Directed by Top Professionals
Carole Bennett, MBA, PCC, executive coach and management consultant, specializes in Management and Employee Development for Sutter Health University. In her private practice, she focuses on partnering with leaders to realize their personal and professional possibilities, concentrating on integrative leadership and whole-person development.
Michelle Payne, MCC, is recognized as a leader in her field with more than 10,000 hours of experience coaching leaders. She is in the top 1 percent of the coaching profession, and has had the honor of sitting on the Global board for the International Coach Federation and been an assessor for the ICF since 2006. As an internationally recognized business adviser, Payne turned to coaching after a decade of executive leadership in the retail industry. She is a leader in not only the business world, but also the coaching industry.