Advanced Conflict Resolution Skills
This is an online, remote learning course, which consists of content and curriculum that is taught with pre-recorded and real time lectures, in addition to a real-time Q&A session with the instructors. Pre-recorded lectures and live sessions are accessed via our Canvas learning system and Zoom. Details regarding login information and dates of live sessions will be emailed out prior to the course start date. In the classroom environment this is the equivalent of a three-day course.
This course will be available on Canvas, our online learning platform, from May 1-19, 2023. Live meetings will be held on the following schedule:
- Tuesday, May 2 from 09:00 AM PDT - 10:00 AM PDT
- Thursday, May 4 from 09:00 AM PDT - 10:00 AM PDT
- Tuesday May 9 from 09:00 AM PDT - 10:00 AM PDT
- Thursday, May 11 from 09:00 AM PDT - 10:00 AM PDT
- Tuesday, May 16 from 09:00 AM PDT - 10:00 AM PDT
- Thursday May 18 from 09:00 AM PDT - 10:00 AM PDT
This course has one required textbook: Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In, by Roger Fisher, William Ury, and Bruce Patton (3rd edition preferred). Please contact the course representative with any questions.
Drop requests (withdraw with a refund) will be approved, less a $30 processing fee, if the request is received seven calendar days before the course begins. Click here to view complete enrollment policy information including details on withdrawals and transfers.