With targeted training in team coaching, you can empower new and seasoned teams to achieve their goals. Aligned with the ICF Team Coaching Competencies Model, Team Coaching for High-Value Results is designed to equip you with the business insight, tools and practices you need to support team success as an internal or external team coach. In a team coaching context, the ”client” is a team--a single entity comprising multiple stakeholders--and the coach must manage the complexities of interpersonal dynamics while focusing the team on their collective identity, purpose, and intended results.
Team coaching requires unique proficiency and awareness distinguished from individual coaching, consulting, and group facilitation. As such, this program delves into practical approaches that work within the multilayered systems in which teams function.
In this program, you will develop new capabilities and confidence by learning a model for systemic team coaching, engaging with case studies of high-performance teams, and practicing new skills to boost team innovation, productivity, and effectiveness. You’ll also gain experience establishing team coaching engagements, conducting team assessments, facilitating team coaching discussions, and designing accountability for actions that produce positive results. In addition, you will explore how to cultivate a team coaching culture and develop your presence as a team coach in professional settings.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to demonstrate your strengths as a team coach and explain how applying a systemic team coaching model can lead to high-value outcomes.
- Describe how team coaching drives powerful change at an individual, team and organizational level.
- Apply a systemic model of team coaching in real-life situations.
- Demonstrate coaching skills that promote positive team outcomes.
- Apply practices aligned with the ICF Team Coaching Competencies Model.
- Explain the business justification for employing team coaching in varied organizational contexts.
- Pitch a professional service model for internal or external team coaches.
Skills You Will Gain
- Systemic team coaching
- Relationship management
- Active listening
- Goal setting
- Team assessments
- Business development