Solutions-focused Thinking offers a practical route away from a “blame and shame culture” so you can embrace possibilities, rather than dwell in problems. This half-day course provides you with an understanding of how Solutions-Focused Thinking is a big idea that focuses on small steps and keeping it simple. This unique model is based on envisioning the desired changes, finding what enables success and doing more of it. Through learning core Solutions- Focused Thinking principles, you will feel more confident, positive and empowered when managing issues in the workplace, and ultimately, will be able to coach your direct reports and larger teams to help them find their own solutions.
- Understand the principles of solutions-focused thinking and how it helps bring change
- Envision, understand and execute solutions that work
- Manage workplace issues and coach employees to find their own solutions
Skills You Will Gain
- Solutions-focused thinking
- Problem solving
- Coaching for solutions-focused thinking