Our goal at UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education is to provide education that helps you transform your career, either by advancing in your current role or taking an entirely new professional direction. As part of that commitment, we offer a variety of career resources to help you reach your goals, from enrollment coaches to industry information.
Browse the resources on this page, and reach out to our enrollment coaches to learn how we can help you shape your career.
Job Seeker Resources
More information on jobs in the Sacramento region and at UC Davis is available at the resources provided below.
- Sacramento Works One Stop Career Centers
- Career GPS²
- Staff positions at UC Davis
- Instructor positions at UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education
Read more about our students and graduates, as well as career outlook articles.
Connect with an Enrollment Coach
Our enrollment coaches can walk you through your options for career advancement, whether you want to update your professional skills or get the training you need to start a completely new career. They will work one-on-one with you to find the courses that fit your schedule and career goals. Connect with a coach today!
Watch this space for global career-related news and updates.
- Jobs Report - US Department of Labor
- How Will Careers Change in the Future? - New York Times
- What Skills Will Future Employees Need? - McKinsey & Company
- 5 Trends Driving the Post-Pandemic Workforce - Gensler.com
Contact us if you have any questions, to request more information or provide feedback.