Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Specialization on Coursera
This Specialization consists of 5 courses on the Coursera platform:
- Fundamentals of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- GIS Data Formats, Design and Quality
- Geospatial and Environmental Analysis
- Imagery, Automation, and Applications
- Geospatial Analysis Project
With this Specialization, students will also receive a student license for Esri's ArcGIS Desktop software for one-year.
Enrollments are accepted on a continuous basis. For more information on Coursera online courses, including enrollment policies and technical requirements, please visit https://www.coursera.org/about/terms.