- Autism is the fastest-growing developmental disability in the U.S. The need is great for all professionals trained to work with this special population.
- Special education teachers, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, school counselors and many others who work with those on the autism spectrum can benefit from this training.
This program requires completion of nine required units of designated online coursework, with at least a "B" average. Applying coursework toward an award also requires a grade of "C" or better in each course.
Course content is frequently revised to ensure that the program is up-to-date with the latest industry standards. For this reason, you must complete all of the course requirements of your professional concentration within five years from the day you enroll in the first course. A professional concentration will not be awarded if the requirements are not completed and your application for candidacy is not received within this timeframe.
For additional information about our enrollment policies, please click here.
- Course cost $675 each, for a total program cost of $2,025
- Textbooks are not included in the cost of tuition, and cost approximately $175
For information about financing your education, please click here.
- Register. Fill out a brief registration form. By doing so, you declare your intent to complete the program, lock in program requirements and program staff will be available to answer any questions you may have an assist you with your course plan.
- Enroll in an individual course. Check out individual courses that are currently open for enrollment. Courses will be applied to the certificate program if you later decide to complete your certificate.
- Sign up for an information session. Learn more about the program by enrolling in a free information session. If an information session for this program is not currently open for enrollment, click on “notify me,” and we’ll contact you when the next one becomes available.