UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education offers academic and continuing education units for a variety of workshops offered by partner organizations (e.g. county offices, districts, campus departments). Enrollment via Continuing and Professional Education is only for the credit option. To register in the actual, partner-provided event and for information about dates and location, please check with the partnering agency. Note: There may be a fee for registration through the partner. All participation is verified before credit is issued.
Credit options open for enrollment after educators complete the training. Typically, there is a two-week enrollment window beginning on the last day of the workshop. If you are searching for future training opportunities, it is best to review the individual partner websites or the Courses not Currently Scheduled list below. The course descriptions typically contain links to the webpage of the partner offering the workshop. All partners hold a variety of Common Core-based workshops.
Please note, most but not all partner events have been approved for Continuing and Professional Education credit.
UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education conveys credit based on prior approval—if they are listed below in the Open for Enrollment or Courses not Currently Scheduled lists, credit will be available. If a partner event you are interested in is not listed, please inquire with the partner to see if approval is pending.
Please read the following prior to enrollment:
- UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education offers either academic credit or continuing education units (CEUs) dependent upon the nature of the course. All academic units are based on the quarter system. A fee based on the type and amount of credit applies.
- Participants receive a grade report two-four weeks following the course end date. For more formal documentation, participants may request an official transcript.
- Please contact the partnering agency for specifics on courses offerings. All questions concerning acceptance of credit for pay scale advancement should be directed to your district office, as policies vary by district.
- Please select your course carefully, as a $30 processing fee will be charged if you enroll in the incorrect course and later request to transfer.
- No refunds are available for credit services fees.
How to enroll
Online: Select course from list below and register and pay online with a credit card.
By phone: Call our Student Services office at (800) 752-0881 to register by phone and pay with a credit card.