Talent management is a set of skills to provide continuous talent development to improve morale, company outcomes and personal fulfillment. Designed for new and seasoned human resource professionals, this course provides participants with the insights, frameworks, and tools to effectively manage and develop talent in organizations. Participants will practice best approaches to align talent development with strategic workforce planning goals; review alternative approaches to performance management; conduct and deliver effective performance feedback; and integrate such as leadership development, mentoring and coaching to drive cultures of excellence and improve overall employee performance. By the end of this course, students will understand methods for assessing the effectiveness of talent development programs and the critical role effective communication plays in every process.
- Recommend effective talent development strategies for workforce planning goals.
- Design processes for developing, engaging and retaining key talent.
- Apply best practices in coaching, mentoring and talent assessment.
- Select effective performance management and preferred feedback methods.
- Demonstrate effective communication methods to drive talent development efforts.
Skills You Will Gain
- Culture development
- Leadership development
- Performance coaching
- Performance assessment