Tapping Potential Scholarship
Learn more about the Tapping Potential Scholarship to our online Beer Quality series and our Online Master Brewers Program.
At UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education, we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization, our learning environments and our community service work. This work is both an individual and institutional commitment. As part of the campus community, we follow the UC Davis Principles of Community, which embodies our ideals as a community and sets forth the expectations for each and every member of our community to acknowledge, value and practice these shared principles. We also recognize our commitment must extend beyond individual behaviors to include our institutional systems and structures as well as our public service mission. Our divisional DEI plan aligns with the campus plan, yet reflects our particular role and context.
UC Davis Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Resources
- The Principles of Community
- The UC Davis Diversity, Equity and Inclusion page
- UC Davis DEI Strategic Plan
- Regents Policy 4400: Policy on University of California Diversity Statement
CPE Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Resources
- DEI 2023 Steering Council Charge Letter (Jan 2023)
- DEI 2022 Annual Update (Jan 2023)
- DEI Accountability Matrix (Oct 2021)
- CPE DEI Strategic Plan (June 2021)