COVID-19 Information — OLLI Summer Class Update
- As of June 24th, masks are strongly recommended but not required for vaccinated or unvaccinated people
- Students should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test
- All UC Davis employees must complete a Daily Symptom Survey
To ensure the safety of our students, staff and instructors, OLLI in-person summer quarter classes will adhere to the following requirements:
- Stay home if you’re sick — all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, may not enter or remain on university property if they have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days or if they have symptoms of COVID-19 (not related to a chronic condition).
- All students must provide proof of vaccination (CDC Vaccine Card - phone image is acceptable - or digital vaccine record from the State of California) or a negative COVID-test in the last 72 hours (must be a lab/PCR test; home tests/antigen tests are not valid) as a condition of entry into the classroom. This will be verified by our staff before you are allowed to enter the classroom.
- All UC Davis employees, regardless of vaccination status, must complete a Daily Symptom Survey to access an OLLI in-person class.
- As of June 24th, masks are strongly recommended but not required for vaccinated or unvaccinated people. UC Davis’ current mask requirements are available on the Campus Ready website.
Please check this page regularly for the latest updates.