In order to ensure the health and safety of our members, staff and instructors, we have decided to suspend OLLI classes beginning, March 11.
Based on the availability of individual instructors, we will make every effort to reschedule classes. We will keep you informed as classes are confirmed and, as necessary, issue refunds or credits for upcoming courses.
For additional information on the coronavirus, including symptoms, tips for prevention and links to key resources, visit the UC Davis coronavirus updates page.
During this time of heightened concern regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is crucial for all members of the OLLI community to exercise caution and follow best practices of preventive care:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate this important situation.
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, (530) 752-9695.