Skills for the Modern Workforce
Your business is constantly evolving.
Challenges, opportunities and expectations that didn’t exist three years ago… six months ago… are changing the work you do and how you do it.
Corporate Education offered by UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education ensures that your employees – the people who do that work – are prepared to take advantage of this new reality. Our programs help your organization:
- Upskill – Learn high-value skills that make employees better at their current jobs and prepare them for new responsibilities
- Reskill – Retrain employees to tackle new jobs that move your organization forward
- Develop – Identify and nurture leadership and coaching skills at every level – from new supervisors to C-suite veterans
- Retain – Demonstrate your commitment to the key talent that represents your organization’s future
Your business is evolving.
Learn how UC Davis Corporate Education can give your employees the skills and confidence to evolve with it. Contact Jennifer Keller, Associate Director, Management and Leadership Programs, at (530) 757-8507.
The UC Davis Advantage
When it comes to training your employees, we know you have a nearly infinite amount of resources, consultants and YouTube videos to choose from.
This is why we’re better:
We’ve been the Sacramento region's workforce development experts for nearly 60 years. We understand the area's economy, the needs of its employers and how to engage and empower working professionals. As a result, the corporate education programs we develop are:
- High Quality – We blend the distinctive academic expertise of UC Davis with practical training that immediately improves capability and job performance.
- Our instructors are working professionals – acknowledged experts in their fields who bring real-world experience, case studies and insight into the classroom. Many are also credentialed, published academics. This combination of theory and application creates a holistic, superior learning experience for your employees.
- Flexible – Our programs can be offered on-site, online or in our classrooms.
- Get the training you need – where you want it, when you want it. Our experience and full online development capabilities provide convenience and flexibility that meet the needs of your organization.
- Customizable – Our programs can be designed to fit your specific needs, budget, learning objectives and culture.
- Your organization is unique. You have different goals, challenges, opportunities and resources. Our approach to corporate education programs reflects these differences, ensuring that the training we offer fits your organization, whether we’re building a program from scratch, adapting existing material or integrating courses into your in-house development program.
- Credible – Your training program is developed and backed by UC Davis, one of the world’s premier public universities.
- UC Davis is the region’s gold standard for higher education, and our continuing and professional education programs are no exception. UC Davis adds credibility, authority and prestige to your organization’s training efforts. And if you’re interested in alternative credentials, we can develop digital badges for your programs.
- Service-Driven – Our staff and the level of service they provide differentiates us from our competitors.
- From concept through implementation and evaluation, our team is committed to your complete satisfaction. We’re a full-service corporate training partner and can provide as much (or as little) support as you need, including educational needs assessments, instructional design services, facilitation, program evaluation, technical assistance and more.
Questions? We Can Help.
Contact us today to find out how UC Davis Corporate Education programs can meet your organization’s training and employee development needs. Call Jennifer Keller, Associate Director, Management and Leadership Programs, (530) 757-8507.