As a UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education Project Management Certificate Program student, you're eligible to receive free job placement assistance with our partner, TEKSystems, a leading provider of IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services throughout the world.
These services give you a distinct advantage as you prepare to move forward in your career, including:
- Ability to hear about opportunities at our 6,000 client sites in North America, Europe and Asia. TEKSystems is the nation's largest technology staffing company, deploying more than 80,000 IT professionals annually.
- You'll be provided the opportunity to meet with project management and business analysis recruiters who understand the market and can uncover career opportunities you might not have considered.
- You can take advantage of TEKSystems' Consultant Placement Process, which provides job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement basis.
- Opportunity to build a personalized, long-term relationship that helps ensure you'll find the best position for your career goals and professional skills.
- You'll have access to these services at no cost, and your resume will be kept completely confidential!
Watch a video to learn more about TEKSystems and its capabilities.
Ready to take the next step?
All UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education Project Management Certificate program students are eligible. Simply email your resume to UCDavis@teksystems.com and indicate that you are a project management or business analysis student. A recruiter will contact you to begin the process.