Program at a Glance
- 2 online courses
- 6 weeks per course
- $1,995 or $997.50 per class
Leaders aren’t born, they’re built
Designed both for small business owners, as well as employees of larger construction (and construction-related) companies, our online Leadership Development for Construction Professionals program will build upon your existing skills and teach you how to inspire, motivate and create top-performing teams. Taught by respected industry leaders who understand the unique challenges common to the construction field, you will learn the communication skills, leadership strategies and executive presence needed to succeed, whether you’re on the job site or in the board room.
Who Is This Program For?
This program has been designed for all owners, managers and functional area construction leaders, including on-site team leads, seeking to gain the emotional intelligence, effective communication skills and strategic mentality necessary to inspire others and lead high-performing teams.
What You’ll Learn
- Strategies for leveraging the unique strengths of your team members
- Communication skills and emotional intelligence for leading diverse teams
- Best practices for managing conflict in the workplace
- Executive presence
- Presentation skills
- How to bid on projects and approaches for effective negotiation
What You’ll Get
- Class discussions and case studies that provide dynamic, real-world training in effective leadership strategies and communication styles specific to the construction industry
- Unique networking opportunities with instructors and fellow students that can help advance your career
- A convenient online learning experience that doesn’t get in the way of your day job
- A skills badge that you can display on LinkedIn or social media that demonstrates your mastery of this material