woman and men in safety vests talking and shaking hands in a warehouse

REHS Credit

If you are a Registered Environmental Health Specialist (REHS) who needs continuing education hours to maintain your certification hours, then these courses are for you. Designed for professionals in a variety of health and safety disciplines, our courses offer regulatory training and practical, real-world lessons that will help expand your knowledge base and provide the continuing education credits you need.