Through a partnership between CPE and the Sacramento Employment and Training Agency (SETA)/Sacramento Works, career training opportunities are available for students in Business, Health Sciences, Technology, Sustainability and other fields that support the evolving needs of the region’s employers.
Eligible students can apply for scholarship funds through the network of 14 Sacramento Works Job Centers managed by SETA. Visit sacramentoworks.org for Center locations.
These certificates are approved under the SETA agreement:
- Accounting Principles Certificate Program
- Accounting Specialist Certificate Program
- Applied Sensory and Consumer Science Certificate Program
- Coaching for Life and Work Certificate Program
- Human Resource Management Certificate Program
- Paralegal Studies Certificate Program
- Project Management Certificate Program
Construction and Engineering Programs
Technology and Information Management Programs