- How much does each course cost?
Human Resource Management Certificate Program: $2,890-$3,400
Employment Law: $850.00
Talent Management: $850.00
Total Rewards: $850.00
Talent Acquisition: $850.00
*Costs do not include textbooks or other required materials.
- Do I need a background in HR to enroll?
- No, although, a lot of our students are currently working in Human Resources or they wish to pursue a career in Human Resource Management.
- Are there any prerequisites to enroll (bachelor's, HR experience, etc)?
- Anyone can take this program. There is no requirement of prior education needed to enroll.
- How often are classes offered?
- Classes are offered every academic quarter. Each specific course is offered twice a year, either in Winter/Summer or Spring/Fall.
- What are the requirements for earning the HRM Certificate?
- With only four classes needed to earn your certificate, and live weekly classes held during post-work hours, this program delivers maximum ROI with minimal intrusion on your daily life.
- What is the Fast Track?
The Fast Track is a focused academic plan program that allows you to enroll in an entire program all at once.
Through Fast Track, you pay a one-time cost and, in return, we waive your certificate registration fee ($125)
and give you priority registration in all of the required courses. With your Fast Track status, you also receive
a 15% discount off of total tuition. Please note that by enrolling in the Fast Track option, you agree to
complete all courses in the program in the order they are scheduled. This may include taking two courses in the
The cost of the Human Resource Management Certificate Fast Track Program is $2,890. For additional information about the Fast Track, review this information or speak to an enrollment coach.
- Can I earn the certificate if I don't do the Fast Track program?
- Yes. You will simply pay per individual course to receive your certificate and all courses must be done within the span of 5 years to receive certification. You will also be required to pay the certificate registration fee of $125.
- Are courses for academic credit? HRCI credit?
- UC Davis is an accredited institution that offers academic credit for HRM through the Graduate School of Management. All our courses are also approved for HRCI credit. Whether your goal is to obtain certification or maintain your existing certification via courses on advanced HR topics, our course offerings are acceptable.
- Are textbooks included in tuition?
- Textbooks are not included in the tuition fee.
- What does the time commitment look like for Human Resource Management Courses?
- It is recommended to allocate about 10 hours per course a week. (i.e., 3 hours for live class time, and 7 hours for homework, assignments, and outside work.)